Nov 9 2018
Do you think Man United can upset Man City on Sunday? If so, join Betfair for this dazzling 150/1 offer!
Yes, you read that right, 150/1 on Man United to beat City! On top of that INSANE price boost, you can also then earn an extra £100 of free bets as well!
Visit Betfair now or read on for more info about this cracking promotion.
150/1 Offer – Legal Stuff – 18+ offer available for a limited time. New Betfair customers can get Man United at an enhanced 150/1 to beat Man City (11/11/18). Maximum bet £1 at 150/1. Winnings are paid entirely in free bets. Free bets are valid for 7 days and only deposits with cards or PayPal count. Free bets are stake not returned. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. Ts and Cs apply. Please be Gamble Aware.
Man United Betfair Offer – United 150/1 to Beat City
- Enter 150/1 code ZFBDSY when you join the Betfair Sportsbook
- To be eligible you must be 18 or over
- UK or Ireland residents only
- Back United for £1 at 150/1 under Match Odds
- All winnings are paid in free bets, which are stake not returned and valid for 7 days
- This offer applies only to the Betfair Sportsbook
- Promo available for a limited time only on the specified game
- Win or lose with the 150/1 offer, you can also earn five free bets of £20 each
- Full terms shown at Betfair Sportsbook
£100 of Free Bets as Well as 150/1!
The regular welcome offer at Betfair is a £100 bundle of free bets. Join via this 150/1 promo and you get both the huge enhanced odds and the £100 package! Nice.
To claim the £100 of free bets (5 x £20) you have to place a series of bets with Betfair. Make five (odds of 1/2 or more, stake at least £10) and you can claim your first £20 free bet. Each of the five qualifiers has to be on a different selection and you must use real cash as opposed to free bets.
£100 Bundle – More Legal Stuff
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Minimum odds 1/2 (1.5 in decimal betting odds). Exchange bets excluded. Ts and Cs apply, 18+.
Top Betting Tip
- Both Teams to Score – at 7/10 with Ladbrokes
Or if you prefer something at slightly longer odds…how about man United at 150/1?!
Man City v Man United Preview and Odds, Premier League, Sunday 11th November 2018
Man United had a huge victory on Wednesday night, as they won 2-1 away in Turin. That impressive result has breathed life back into the Red Devils this season, but will it inspire them to claim a victory against their neighbours Man City? This huge Manchester derby is suddenly looking like a more even contest, but can the visitors put the brakes on Pep Guardiola’s side and their rampant run?
Hosts on Fire
The hosts come into this clash unbeaten in the Premier League, while they’ve won six games on the spin. They’ve looked a cut apart from the chasing pack of late, with 23 goals in those six games, and just one goal conceded – which came from the penalty spot. Despite lacking Kevin De Bruyne and Ilkay Gundogan, the champions are still firing on all cylinders.
The Citizens are looking far too good for the sides who are just narrowly behind them. That spells trouble for the Red Devils, who come into this game placed nine points shy of City. The gap could easily be in double figures by the end of the weekend, especially if the bookies’ odds are anything to go by.
Man City v Man United Tips
Man City come into this game priced as the clear favourites. They can be found at odds of just 2/5 with BetVictor here, while Man United are all the way out at 8/1 with bet365. Their mixed time in the Premier League has left them as huge outsiders for this short trip, and City’s recent form suggests that they could rack up the goals.
City have scored six goals in back to back games ahead of this one, so they won’t be too worried by the fact that United have started finding the net. We can see an open game here, given that United have started showing more ambition in attack. However, it’s hard to see the underperforming United defence managing to stop City in this one. We like both teams to score at 7/10 with Ladbrokes in this one, while City are well priced to score over 2.5 goals at 5/4 with Betfair.
Man City Recent Results
- Man City 6-0 Shakhtar Donetsk – 7th November, Champions League
- Man City 6-1 Southampton – 4th November, Premier League
- Man City 2-0 Fulham – 1st November, Carabao Cup
- Tottenham 0-1 Man City – 29th October, Premier League
- Shakhtar Donetsk 0-3 Man City – 23rd October, Champions League
Man United Recent Results
- Juventus 1-2 Man United – 7th November, Champions League
- Bournemouth 1-2 Man United – 3rd November, Premier League
- Man United 2-1 Everton – 28th October, Premier League
- Man United 0-1 Juventus – 23rd October, Champions League
- Chelsea 2-2 Man United – 20th October, Premier League
If you love racing, check out our Cheltenham Festival betting offers for 2019!