Jul 13 2018
England face Belgium on Saturday in the dreaded and unloved third place play-off game. Betfair Sportsbook offer odds of 50/1 that England beat Belgium
This is a brilliant promo and a great way to liven up what would otherwise be a rather pointless clash in Saint Petersburg. 50/1 on England would be amazing by itself, but Betfair also include their £100 free bet bundle.
Betfair had a 50/1 England offer for the Croatia game but the odds got cut to 40/1. They then withdrew the offer entirely. The moral of this story is that if you like the sound of England to beat Belgium at 50/1, don’t delay! Head to Betfair today. Or take a look at the Betfair 40/1 France offer instead!
50/1 England Offer Key Points – New Betfair customers (18+, UK or ROI) can get England at enhanced odds of 50/1 to beat Belgium in 90 mins. Maximum stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards or PayPal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. Terms and conditions apply and can be seen at Betfair Sportsbook. Gamble Aware.
Betfair 50/1 Offer: 50/1 England Beat Belgium
- New Betfair Sportsbook customers only
- Open account with 50/1 code ZFBDQU
- Bet £1 on England to beat Belgium
- Market is “Match Odds (90 minutes)” at enhanced price
- Only applies to the specified game
- All winnings are free bets
- Free bets are valid for 1 week and the stake is NOT returned with winnings
- Offer applies to Betfair Sportsbook only
- £100 Betfair free bet bundle included with offer
- Visit Betfair Sportsbook for full terms of promo
£100 Free Bet Bundle
The standard welcome promotion in the Betfair Sportsbook is £100 of free bets. This takes the form of 5 x £20 freebies. However, if you claim the 50/1 England offer, you get the huge price boost on the Three Lions AND the £100 bundle!
- Claim 50/1 offer
- Then place five cash bets in the Sportsbook on five different selections
- Each bet must be £10 at least and odds of 1/2 or higher
- Receive a £20 stake not returned free bet
- Repeat the process to claim full £100
- You have 30 days to claim all five free bets
- Full Ts and Cs at Betfair Sportsbook
£100 Bundle Key Points – New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Minimum odds 1/2 (1.5 in decimal odds). Exchange bets excluded. Terms and conditions apply, 18+.
Top Betting Tips
- England to win – at 23/10 with Betfair
- England to win and BTTS – at 4/1 withy Coral
Belgium v England Preview
Can England claim revenge on Belgium and make up for their World Cup semi-final loss this weekend? After losing out to Croatia in their bid to make Sunday’s final, the Three Lions take on Belgium in a warm up clash ahead of the main event this weekend. They are battling it out for a third place finish, but just which of these two teams will finish their time in Russia with a victory?
Stats, Injuries and Suspensions
England went to extra time with Croatia on Wednesday and that’s bound to have taken a toll. Despite many pointing out Croatia’s tired legs after back to back extra time periods in the knockout rounds, it’s now England who look jaded after 30 additional minutes on Wednesday. As a result, Southgate could be set to make changes and Trippier is an injury doubt.
Meanwhile, Belgium should also switch up their side, meaning that the Three Lions can get revenge, after their two second string sides met in the group stage, and Belgium won 1-0.
That victory seems to be a factor here, as Belgium are 23/20 favourites with BetVictor for the win on Saturday. Meanwhile, the draw is out at 13/5 with Ladbrokes, and England can be found at nice odds of 23/10 with Betfair. Or 50/1 if you claim their great offer!
The Red Devils are clearly fancied for a victory in their last game in Russia, but can they come away with a win? They did just lose to France in their semi-final, and their confidence boost of beating Brazil and finally claiming a top scalp has gone. Now, England have the chance to build on Belgium’s frailties against top sides.
The Three Lions are pushing to secure their best ever finish at a World Cup on foreign soil. After their Italia 90 run to the semis, they lost a little mentioned third/fourth place play-off, so Gareth Southgate will be out to go one better.
They lost 2-1 to hosts Italy in that game, but we don’t think Saturday’s game will be one England will have to hide from the record books. We’re backing the Three Lions to finish a morale-boosting summer on a high, with a victory over Belgium. Their price of 23/10 with Betfair seems like great value, as does England to win and both teams to score at nice odds of 4/1 with Coral.
Belgium Recent Results
- France 1-0 Belgium – 10th July, World Cup
- Brazil 1-2 Belgium – 6th July, World Cup
- Belgium 3-2 Japan – 2nd July, World Cup
- England 0-1 Belgium – 28th June, World Cup
- Belgium 5-2 Tunisia – 23rd June, World Cup
England Recent Results
- Croatia 2-1 England – 11th July, World Cup
- Sweden 0-2 England – 7th July, World Cup
- Croatia 1-1 England – 3rd July, World Cup
- England 0-1 Belgium – 28th June, World Cup
- England 6-1 Panama – 24th June, World Cup