Jul 3 2018
Ladbrokes offer enhanced odds of 50/1 on England to qualify against Colombia in the World Cup on Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Get huge odds of 50/1 on England to get past Colombia in their Round of 16 World Cup match on Tuesday – and the offer covers England winning in normal time, after extra time or on penalties!
England got off to a fantastic start to the World Cup with two wins out of their first two, including a walloping of Panama. Gareth Southgate rested almost the whole first team against Belgium, but that has worked out very well looking at the draw. Now England have the chance to progress to the semis and if you think they’ll beat Colombia, grab this fine Ladbrokes offer:
*** Offer expires at 19.00 UK time on Tuesday 3rd July 2018 – but it might expire sooner (as other such offers have!) so don’t delay! ***
Please note the terms and conditions for the offer, and please gamble responsibly. Also check out our main World Cup 2018 Offers and Promotions page for more great bookie deals.
Ladbrokes 50/1 England Offer Key Terms – 18+. New UK+IRE players only. Time limited. Use “ENGLAND”. Certain deposit types and cash out excluded. Min deposit £5. First bet £1. Winning bets paid in cash at normal price. Enhanced odds paid in £5 free bets credited within 24 hours, valid for 4 days, stake not returned. Losing £5 free bet excludes Grid customers. T&Cs Apply.
50/1 England Ladbrokes Offer – 3rd July 2018
Ladbrokes are one of the biggest and best betting sites around. There are no catches with this offer. However, as with all promos and freebies, there are some key facts to be aware of. You can see these below, or read the full terms and conditions at Ladbrokes when you join.
- New customers only
- Join Ladbrokes with bonus code ENGLAND
- Deposit £5 or more
- Bet £1 on special ‘England to qualify 50/1’ enhanced odds market in the ‘My Offers’ section on the sportsbook homepage
- If England beat Colombia on Tuesday 3rd July 2018, in normal time, extra time or penalties, you will be paid in cash for the standard odds and you get your £1 stake back
- You will then get almost £50 in free bets on top to boost winnings to the advertised 50/1 level
- If England lose against Colombia, you will be credited with a £5 free bet
- All free bets are valid for four days and stake not returned
- Limited time offer, 18+, Ts and Cs apply
Colombia v England Preview, World Cup Last 16, Tuesday 3rd July 2018, Otkritie Arena, Kick off: 7pm
Colombia v England Preview
England got their wish, taking second place in Group G. However, all of that easier run debate does feel strange when you look at their options of last 16 opponent. Taking on Colombia over Japan isn’t ideal, especially with the South American side winning back to back games as they try to match 2014’s run to the quarters. Can England put a stop to their hopes with a victory on Tuesday?
Top Betting Tip
- Both Teams to Score – at 6/5 with Betfair
Relevant Stats, Injuries and Suspensions
England did have a slight advantage over their opponents, as their final group game saw eight changes. The Three Lions should certainly be fresh for this game, and they can have little excuse when it comes down to the final last 16 game of the round. They’ve been given an extra days rest than Belgium, so Gareth Southgate can choose from a full strength side when they head to Moscow this week.
Colombia aren’t so lucky, as they’ve lost James Rodriguez to injury. He was their key man in 2014 as they went to the quarters, and the Colombians look a little short on creativity without the attacking midfielder. There’s still Falcao to worry about for England, and he’s going to be the biggest test to the Three Lions’ back three at this tournament. Neither of the two sides have any suspensions to be concerned about.
Colombia v England Tips
Colombia are growing in to this tournament, after a shock 2-1 defeat to Japan in their opener. They thrashed Poland 3-0 and then beat Senegal 1-0, but England are going to be the biggest test for Colombia too. Southgate’s men have made a really strong start in Russia, their only issue is the fact that they’re yet to keep a clean sheet at the tournament. There have been a mix of issues surrounding that, but Colombia should be confident of breaking through.
England should be good for a goal, they have Harry Kane returning in peak fitness and form. Colombia’s defence doesn’t look structured enough to deal with England’s set pieces, so we expext a strike from the Three Lions. We think England may be a little short at 11/10 with BetVictor, so we think the best value in this match is going with both teams to score at 6/5 with Betfair.
Colombia Recent Results
- Senegal 0-1 Colombia – 28th June, World Cup
- Poland 0-3 Colombia – 24th June, World Cup
- Colombia 1-2 Japan – 19th June, World Cup
- Egypt 0-0 Colombia – 1st June, Friendly
- Colombia 0-0 Australia – 27th March, Friendly
England Recent Results
- England 0-1 Belgium – 28th June, World Cup
- England 6-1 Panama – 24th June, World Cup
- Tunisia 1-2 England – 18th June, World Cup
- England 2-0 Costa Rica – 7th June, Friendly
- England 2-1 Nigeria – 2nd June, Friendly