Dec 14 2018
Ladbrokes 50/1 Acca Offer: enhanced odds of 50/1 on a Man City, Spurs, Real Madrid Saturday treble
Get huge odds of 50/1 on three very tidy favourites this Saturday with this top notch 50/1 acca offer from Ladbrokes!
We’ve seen many an enhanced odds acca in our time but this one takes some beating. First, with just three selections, it isn’t a wild bet. Second, all three legs are HUGE favourites and all three are at home.
The normal odds for this selection are around 4/6, so 50/1 is amazing value. If you think City will beat Everton, Spurs will beat Burnley and Madrid will beat Rayo Vallecano, claim this offer now!
Ladbrokes 50/1 Acca Offer Key Terms – 18+, new eligible UK or Irish customers only. Join with 50/1 acca code TREBLE. Minimum deposit £5, maximum bet £1. PayPal and some deposit types excluded. Winning bets paid in cash at normal price. Enhanced odds paid in £5 free bets within 24 hours, valid for 4 days, stake not returned, restrictions apply. Terms and conditions apply (shown at Ladbrokes)
50/1 Ladbrokes Acca Offer – 15 December 2018
Ladbrokes are one of the biggest and best betting sites around. There are no catches with this offer. However, as with all promos and freebies, there are some key facts to be aware of. You can see these below, or read the full terms and conditions at Ladbrokes when you join.
- New customers only
- Join Ladbrokes with bonus code TREBLE
- Deposit £5 or more
- Bet £1 on special 50/1 enhanced odds acca in the Promotions section on the sportsbook homepage
- If City, Spurs and Real all win, you will be paid in cash for the standard odds and you get your £1 stake back
- You will then get almost £50 in free bets on top to boost winnings to the advertised 50/1 level
- Limited time offer, available until first game kicks off
- All free bets are valid for four days and stake not returned
- 18+, Ts and Cs apply
Will this 50/1 Acca Win?As said, this is an amazing value acca offer, with the price on the treble boosted from around 4/6 to a massive 50/1. There are no dead certs but these are certainly three massive odds-on favourites. The bookies clearly think all three sides will deliver and so do we. You can see the odds (with Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication) on each game below:
- Man City v Everton at 2/9 – City are sure to be too strong for the Toffees at the Etihad, with Everton poor travelers and City keen to put the pressure back on Liverpool
- Spurs v Burnley at 2/11 – Burnley are at the wrong end of the table and this is surely another home win against a Spurs side that will be buoyed by their midweek CL qualification
- Real Madrid v Rayo Vallecano at 1/7 – a changed Madrid lost in midweek and a response will be needed here. This is the shortest priced selection in the 50/1 acca and with the visitors 19th in La Liga we have to fancy Madrid