Feb 1 2019
Claim Enhanced Odds of 70/1 on England to beat Ireland in the Six Nations, 2nd February 2019
New customers to Betfair can claim this fantastic offer that pays out at 70/1 on England to beat Ireland. That’s amazing value given England are normally just 3/1 to win! Read on for more info and note that this amazing 70/1 offer also includes access to £100 of extra free bets!
70/1 Betfair Offer
Key Terms – New Betfair customers from the UK or Ireland can get England at an enhanced 70/1 to beat Ireland. Maximum stake at 70/1 is £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards or PayPal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. TsCs apply – shown in full at Betfair. 18. Gamble Aware.
That’s the legal jargon, but here’s what you really need to know and how to claim the 70/1 enhanced odds offer.
- New UK/ROI customers aged 18+ only
- Join Betfair Sportsbook with 70/1 code ZSACES
- For first bet, wager £1 at enhanced odds via special “Match Odds” market
- Note that all winnings are paid as free bets
- £70 of free bets credited within 24 hours, valid 7 days and stake not returned
- Offer applies for a limited time only to named game only and only in the betfair Sportsbook
- Further £100 of free bets can be earned – details below
- Full Ts and Cs shown at Betfair
Betfair £100 Bundle in Addition to 70/1
As said, claim the 70/1 offer and you also get the standard £100 Betfair welcome offer AS WELL! That’s amazing value and makes this promo one of the most generous around.
- Claim 70/1 offer
- Then place five cash bets on different selections in Betfair Sportsbook
- Each bet must be £10 or more and at odds of 1/5 (1.2) or more
- Receive a £20 stake not returned free bet
- Repeat four more times to claim full £100 free bet package
- You have 30 days to claim the full £100
- Ts and Cs apply
As ever, there is the legal smallprint we have to show. And here it is!
Significant Terms for £100 Bundle – New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus.
Minimum odds 1/2 (1.5 in decimal odds). Exchange bets excluded. Terms and conditions apply, 18+.
Ireland v England Preview, Betting Tips and Odds
Ireland go into the 2019 Six Nations as the odds on favourites but they face a very tough opener when second favourites, England, travel to Dublin in a match that is closer than the odds suggest.
- England to win – at 70/1 with Betfair
Ireland v England Team News
Robbie Henshaw will be switched from midfield to full back in the big team news from the Ireland camp. Conor Murray is back after a neck injury kept him out of the autumn internationals whilst Garry Ringrose and Bundee Aki will partner up at centre.
The return of Manu Tuilagi is the big team news for England. The centre is unplayable on his day and Jones will have to hope that the 27-year-old returns in top form. Jones resisted calls from some to reinstate Mike Brown at full back and will stick with Elliot Daly.
Odds and Preview
Ireland are the best team in the Northern Hemisphere and the odds on favourites to win the Six Nations so it is no surprise that they are the firm favourites to win their opener against England. Ireland’s strong record in Dublin only strengthens the view that they are going to win but this is far from a foregone conclusion.
Eddie Jones saw some encouraging signs from his England team in the autumn internationals. He shook things up a bit to try and snap England out of their malaise and he’s making more tweaks heading into the Ireland match.
England will take to the pitch at the Aviva Stadium with a team described as “street fighters”. Ireland have no problems having a scrap in but, on paper at least, it looks as though England have what it takes to stand up to the brutal test that they’re expecting.
Getting stuck straight into the Six Nations with the toughest match of all could just be the making of this England team. This match could just be the making of Elliot Daly as well. He found life tough at full back in his first few international appearances but is growing into the role and could well pop up with a try at 13/2 with Paddy Power.
Head to Head Record
The vast majority of the matches between Ireland and England have come in the Six Nations (or Five Nations previously). England have the better of the recent record but Ireland have won the last two in Dublin.
- England 15-24 Ireland – Mar 2018, Six Nations
- Ireland 13-9 England – Mar 2017, Six Nations
- England 21-10 Ireland – Feb 2016, Six Nations
- England 21-13 Ireland – Sep 2015, Test Match
- Ireland 19-9 England – Mar 2015, Six Nations
Ireland’s recent form makes them worthy favourites but they know they’re in for a thorough examination. England have more than an outside chance of victory and are certainly well worth backing at the massive 70/1 that Betfair are offering all new customers.