Best Casino Sites
Which are the best casino sites for UK customers?
If you want to find out about the best casinos for UK based players, whether you want to play on your mobile, tablet or desktop, read on for the details.
We only feature online casinos that we have tested extensively and which we have trusted with our own cash on numerous occasions. Not only do these casinos have exceptional mobile interfaces, they also all offer great casino bonuses and promotions to new and existing customers. They are all regulated for UK customers by the UK Gambling Commission and all take customer service and responsibilities seriously. Please Gamble Responsibly.
BETVICTOR CASINO – WAGER £10, GET £50
- Welcome Bonus Amount – £50 (1x £20 bonus, 3x £10 bonuses for selected games)
- Type of Bonus – 500% matched bonus (wager £10, get £50)
- Rollover – Up to 60x rollover required
- Validity – Bonuses expire THREE days after being credited
- Key Terms – New Customers only. Deposit and wager £10 within 7 days of opening new account. £50 bonus = 1x £20 bonus and 3x £10 bonuses for selected games. Up to 60x wagering applicable. Bonuses expire 3 days after crediting. Credit and Debit cards only. T&Cs Apply, see below. Please Gamble Responsibly
Like their sportsbook, BetVictor Casino offers customers a refined and intuitive gaming experience. One of the early innovators with online casinos, BetVictor – formerly Victor Chandler – have a very strong range of games, but it is perhaps not as extensive as some. Their live casino is very good though and with regular offers (such as their Game of the Week promo) offering a helping hand, BetVictor Casino is well worth checking out.
CORAL CASINO – BUY-IN £10, GET £50 BONUS
- Welcome Bonus Amount – £50 (4x £5 free bets)
- Type of Bonus – 500% matched bonus (buy-in £10, get £50)
- Rollover – 24x the bonus
- Validity – Bonus valid for 30 days
- Key Terms – 18+. New Players only. Min £10 buy-in to get £50 bonus. 24 x (Bonus) wagering reqs apply. Bonus valid for 30 days (bonus and winnings removed). Certain games excluded. Bets covering 67% or more of Roulette table don’t count to wagering. T&Cs Apply.
Coral have always been a firm favourite of ours when it comes to their sportsbook, but their casino offering is also very good.
As well as a simple, generous buy-in £10, get £50 bonus offer when you join, you will find regular promotions, big jackpots and a massive range of casino games. Whether you are a fan of the latest video slots or you prefer more traditional table games, Coral Casino has you covered.
WILLIAM HILL CASINO – 100% UP TO £300 BUY IN BONUS
- Welcome Bonus Amount – Up to £300
- Type of Bonus – 100% matched free bet bonus
- Rollover – 40x the bonus
- Validity – Bonus expires SEVEN days from issue
- Key Terms – 18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5 at odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with Cash Out. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs apply.
William Hill seem to have been around for ever, and they’ve certainly been at the forefront of British gambling for many decades. While they made their name with their high street bookmaker shops, they’ve embraced the world of online gambling, as shown by their excellent, reliable and trustworthy online casino site.
With a plethora of games to choose from, all tastes are catered for. So whether spinning the slots or the roulette wheel, or perhaps checking out the latest live casino game, Hills are worth considering.
Best UK Casino Sites
When assessing which casino site you want to try out, the first thing that is likely to catch your eye is the welcome bonus. All those listed above offer very good deals, and all give you the chance to pocket a nice bundle of cash if you play your cards right (literally in many cases).
You should also consider the types of games offered by the individual casinos, including the software on which their games are based.
Microgaming are perhaps the most famous of the casino software providers, though NetEnt and Playtech give them a run for their money when it comes to the range and quality of the games.
All the casinos we list here use some of the best software available and you can be assured that the quality of the games you will find at any of them – whether online or mobile – is truly top notch.
Whichever software powers the games, the regularity and generosity of ongoing offers and promotions is paramount as you no doubt seek to tip the odds in your favour, whether playing blackjack or roulette or perhaps one of the many fantastic slots.
The best (indeed, in many cases, ONLY) way to do this is to take advantage of all the bonuses, free casino money and promotions you can so that you use less of your own cash while still having plenty of chances to win. And hopefully you can also win big!
So check out the above highlights for each of our featured online casinos and see which one (or two) take your fancy.
What makes a great mobile casino site?
When deciding whether a mobile casino is right for you, be sure to ask (and answer) the following questions:
- Which handsets / operating systems can you use to play there and how good is the range of games?
- Are the gameplay and graphics quick and slick when playing on a mobile device?
- Is the welcome bonus good enough and does the casino have a good range of ongoing offers and promotions?
- Are they a trustworthy brand? (If they are featured on this site then, we assure you, they are!)
Betting tips for the Clarence House Chase, the 3.35 at Ascot on Saturday 19th January 2019, in which Altior looks all set to storm to victory.
Stayers’ Hurdle Tips and Betting Offers, 15:30 at Cheltenham Festival Day Three, 14th March 2019 including enhanced odds offers and free bets!
50/1 Betfair Offer – Fancy backing Arsenal at 50/1 to beat Chelsea? Enhanced odds promo includes £100 Betfair free bet bundle.
Queen Mother Champion Chase 2019 Betting Tips and Offers, Cheltenham Festival Day 2. Preview for the feature race on day two at Cheltenham.