Mar 11 2014
Cheltenham Festival 2014: Day Two Betting Tips, Offers and Odds
Day Two of the Cheltenham Festival 2014 is here and we hope you used our betting offers to good effect on Day One of the Festival and got your Cheltenham off to a flyer.
We’ve got more great Cheltenham Festival betting offers for you as well s some great tips for the biggest races on Day Two so read on for our money-making tips and offers!
Cheltenham Festival Day Two Betting Tips
Cheltenham Day Two, the 12th March, is Ladies Day, as ever, but for racing fans who care more about winning bets and equine brilliance more than fancy frocks and haute hats, Day Two of the Festival means the Queen Mother Champion Chase. We’ve got betting tips for the big one and also the other two huge races of the day, the first race of the day, the Neptune Investment Management Novices’ Hurdle and yet another Grade 1, the RSA Steeple Chase which follows it.
Queen Mother Champion Chase Betting Tips – 3.20 Cheltenham
The Queen Mother is the feature race and should be a classic, despite the absence of the outstanding Sprinter Sacre. Another French animal has taken up the favourite’s tag and we fancy that Sire De Grugy will deliver the goods. Available at 5/2 with Bet365 – who offers Best Odds Guaranteed and Non-Runner No Bet (and loads more!) – the Gary Moore trained winner of six of his last seven should see off Captain Conan and Kid Cassidy.
The Neptune Investment Management Novices’ Hurdle Betting Tips – 1.30 Cheltenham
The first race of the day will see Faugheen go off as worthy favourite but odds of 5/2 with Coral are a shade short for us. Here we prefer a nice each way shot at long odds to start the day with a bang. Killala Quay is 25/1 with Betfred but as short as 16s elsewhere and the seven-year-old gelding is a nice age for this one and has four wins in the last seven and will be glad of the drying out ground.
The RSA Steeple Chase Betting Tips – 2.05 Cheltenham
This one is wide open with five horses in single digit odds but we really – REALLY – like the look of Smad Place at 13/2 with Bet365. This little French fighter loves Cheltenham and comes here on the back of two wins and 13/2 is a fine price, despite the fact he is yet to win (but has been very close) at the Festival before.
Cheltenham Betting Offers
Top Betting Offers for Day Two of the Cheltenham Festival
- Bet365 offer their amazing Channel 4/1 Offer with limitless risk free bets when you back a winner at 4/1 or better and also offer Best Odds Guaranteed on every single race, online or by mobile
- Coral offer money back if your horse falls (and there were 36 fallers at last year’s Cheltenham Festival
- Betfred offer a refund today if your horse finishes fifth in the 2.40 or 5.15 up to £25 on your e/w stake
Cheltenham Betting Offers Explained
- Best Odds Guaranteed – This means you can take an early price on the morning of the race and if the odds drift and the SP is higher, you’ll get paid at the SP. If the horse comes in you’ll still get the early price so always take the price at bookies that offer BOG!
- Non-Runner No Bet – With NRNB if you place an ante-post bet to try and get some extra value with the odds but the horse doesn’t run for whatever reason you get your money back.