Mar 27 2018
Place your US Masters bets at Coral and get paid on each way down to 10 places with this enhanced offer!
The first major of the golf year is here and you can get paid on each way bets to 10 places at Coral!
With so much strength in depth in the men’s game right now, picking the winner at Augusta is tough. There are a lucky 13 at the top of the betting priced at odds of between 10/1 and 28/1.
All of those big guns will fancy their chances but even further down the betting there are a raft of players who could at the very least be contending on Sunday.
This amazing Coral offer is the perfect way to improve your pods of beating the bookies at this year’s US Masters. Instead of getting paid on your each way bets if your pick makes the top five, Coral are paying to double those places, all the way down to 10th!
Hit the button below to visit Coral or read on for more on the offer and also more on the extra welcome freebie available to new Coral customers!
How to claim Coral’s US Masters enhanced each way to 10 places offer
Some enhanced each way promotions are complicated but this one really is simple. Whilst some only pay cash for certain places and pay free bets for lower finishes, the Coral Masters offer is really straightforward.
- As with all Coral offers, you must be aged 18 or over
- 10 places each way is valid only for UK or Irish Coral customers
- Offer is available to new and existing customers
- Each way to 10 places only applies to bets placed on the outright market of The US Masters after 8am on Sunday 25th March 2018
- Each way bets are paid at 1/5 of the standard odds
- As with standard each way golf bets, dead heat rules apply in the event of ties
It’s worth noting that Coral’s odds for many – but not all – of the players at the Masters are not the very best around. However, if you’re getting paid down to 10 places for an each way bet, we reckon that’s very understandable.
Your odds of landing a winner are simply so much better. Some rivals are paying enhanced each way to six, seven and some even eight. Some are paying each way bets at 1/4, not 1/5 the odds. However, no top class bookie can get near Coral’s 10 places! And with that making you so much more likely to land a winner, it’s Coral all the way for us at this year’s Masters!
If you place a few wagers on the Masters at Coral you can almost guarantee that one of them will at least be in the running for a top 10 on Sunday afternoon. If not, maybe betting on the Masters isn’t for you!
Coral £20 – Free Bet Offer
If you already have an account at Coral you can start betting on the US Masters and get your 10 each way places now. If you don’t, you can claim a brilliant £20 of free bets first, making the enhanced each way deal even more attractive!
You can see the key facts below, whilst full terms and conditions are shown at Coral. However, here’s what you really need to be aware of:
- New UK/ROI customers, aged 18+ only
- Place a qualifying bet of £5 or more at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or more
- Qualifying bet must be made within 14 days of joining Coral
- Receive £20 of free bets (4 x £5 free bet tokens)
- These freebies are stake not returned and valid for four days once issued
- Cannot cash out free bets or qualifying bet
- Only win part of each way bets count towards qualifying wager and Tote/Pools bets are excluded
- Full Ts and Cs shown when you join Coral
Key Terms – New customers only, 18+. UK and Ireland customers only. Minimum first bet £5, minimum odds 1/2. Must be placed within 14 days of account registration. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs Apply.
The 2018 World Cup is just months away. Why not bookmark our Russia 2018 offers now!